About the Library
College Library plays very important role in the process of higher education and it is heart of college. It is an institution which is a rich treasure of knowledge. It provides services to not only the common readers but also researchers, scholars and others. The major objectives of education can be fulfilled with the help of library. It collects information, processes and storage important information. From the ancient times storage and spread of education has been carried out through the Library.
Aims and Objectives
- To develop Collection of reading Materials useful for various courses
- To provide various library services and facilities to the readers
- To support research activity for its progress and quality development
- To preserve and conserve the collection of reading material in the library
Monday to Friday : 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p. m.
Study Room : 7.00 a.m. to 5.00 p. m.
Night Study Room : 7.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.
General Rules and Regulations
- Books and periodicals, which have been issued out, are liable to be recalled at any time, when so recalled they must be returned to the Library within the specified time.
- Borrowers shall not issue any kind of Library materials to any other persons.
- Readers shall not write upon, damage, or make any mark upon any book belonging to the library.
- Erasure of any mark or stamp, label etc. on a book belonging to the Library will be considered as misconduct and justification/fine will be charged.
- Any reader observing a defect, or damage to any book shall point out the same to the Library Staff immediately.
- A borrower shall be responsible for the safe custody and return of a publication issued to him. In the event of its being lost or damaged, he/she will have to reimburse the cost/replace the documents as per the rules.
- Overdue charges will be laid on borrowed books and other reading materials as per the rules, if returned after the due date.
- No personal belongings including books are allowed inside the Stack Section.
- Keep your personal belongings such as bags, books etc in the property counter. Not to keep any valuables such as cash, mobile phones, ATM cards etc in the counter. Library or their staffs are not responsible for loss of any valuables.
- No borrowed books/journals will be allowed inside the library, except those brought for return.
- Identity card is must for making entry to the stack area
- Always keep Identity Cards with you, while the library staff will carry out making use of Reading hall as checks.
- Mobile phones need to be switched off or kept in the silent mode before making entry to the library/reading hall. Talking over mobile inside the library/reading hall is strictly prohibited.
- Maintain silence in the library.
Library services are improved time to time as per suggestions received through suggestion box and students feedback questionnaire.
- Bibliographic service
- Reference Service
- Service to outstanding students
- Books for Entrance Examinations
- Audio/Visual Aids
- Awareness among Users
- Periodical Section
- Digital Library
- Ready Reference Services
- Department Library
- INTERNET Facility