- Within vicinity of College
- Purified Drinking Water
- Hot/cold water available
- Free Newspapers in Reading Room
- Library consists of academic as well as general reading books
- Carrom, Chess available
- 24 hours Security and Residence Rectors available
- TV/Common Waiting Hall.
- Guest/Visitors/Parents Waiting Hall.
- Medical facility available.
Rules & Regulation of the Hostel
- Students must pay the fees in advance at the time of room allotment.
- Students should keep his/her room, passage and sanitary block clean and neat. For cleaning within the room, sweeper will be provided.
- Guests or Visitors are not allowed in the room.
- The waste paper should be kept in the waste paper baskets provided in each room. All the waste should be put in the basket provided for it in the sanitary block. Nothing should be thrown out of the windows.
- No one will alter the arrangement of furniture in the room nor carry out any repair to the fixture or furniture in the room. Any repair required shall be reported to the rector who will take suitable action, if found necessary.
- Every student must return to his room before 9:00 p.m. night every day.
- No student shall remain absent from the hostel without prior permission of the Hostel Rector. Students should make an entry in the register kept with the security while going on leave and coming back.
- Only parents are allowed in the room with the prior permission from Hostel Rector.
- Drinking alcoholic drinks, Smoking or use of intoxicants in any room or hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
- No eatable i.e., vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian will be cooked in the room and no outside food either vegetarian or non-vegetarian is allowed inside the hostel.
- Playing of cards or any other games in the rooms or passage is strictly prohibited.
- Students should not visit any other room without permission of the inmates of that particular room.
- Playing of the transistor, radios, tape recorders, T.V. etc is strictly prohibited. If found, the instrument will be forfeited.
- Students must try to economise electrical consumption. They must switch off fans, lights etc. when not required, if misused, the supply to the block or room may be discontinued.
- Students must take care of all the fittings in their rooms as well as of the hostel property such as electrical fittings in passage, bathrooms and lavatories & sanitary fittings i.e., wash basins, shower baths, water taps in the bathrooms & lavatories. Any loss will be recovered from the inmates of the respective blocks.
- Outsides students are not permitted to keep any vehicle/scooter/car in the hostel surroundings Sticking objectionable posters, writings etc. on the wall, door etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Students are prohibited from using the electrical appliances in the room. Strict action will be taken against the defaulters, which may include the confiscation of the appliances. The students staying in the hostel are advised not to keep costly things and cash in their rooms. They must also lock their rooms while going out. Hostel authorities will not be responsible for any kind of loss.
- Repeaters will not be allowed in the hostel.
- Students should check their friends, do not misuse their room for illegal activities.
- Students must maintain silence and discipline in the hostel.
- Students are not allowed to gather in any room which they are not allotted.
- Principal/Registrar will take a surprise visit to the boys or girls hostel anytime of the day or night for checking whether the prevailing rules and regulations are followed by the room inmates.
- Leave form is available with the Rector. The filled in leave form should be submitted to the respective to College student Principal through Rector.
- All the boys and girls staying in the hostel shall note that regularly attending lectures/practical/tutorials right from the first day is compulsory and the defaulting students can be expelled from the hostel.
- Ragging – “Ragging” in the Hostel or outside the Hostel is totally banned vide “Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act – 1990”.Ragging in any form shall be treated as a serious misconduct and Hostilities found guilty of such misconduct shall be expelled immediately from the Hostel.
The Principal has an absolute discretion and reserves the right to modify any existing rules as and when necessary.