Welcome to Department of Electronics and Telecommunications
|Degree course offered||B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunications)|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Affiliated to||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
Program Outcomes (POs)
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to Electronics and Telecommunication.
- An ability to define the problems and provide solutions by designing and conducting experiments, interpreting and analyzing data.
- An ability to design, implement and evaluate a system, process, component and program to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- An ability to investigate, formulate, analyze and provide an appropriate solution to the engineering problems.
- An ability to use modern engineering tools and technologies necessary for engineering practices.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- An ability to understand the environmental issues and provide the sustainable system.
- An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to function effectively as an individual or as a team member to accomplish the goal.
- An ability to communicate effectively at different levels.
- An ability to keep abreast with contemporary technologies through lifelong learning.
An ability to apply knowledge of principles of resource management and economics to provide better services in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Possess strong basics of science and engineering and inculcate efficient problem-solving skills.
- Acquire technical competency in Electronics & Telecommunication field to excel in their career or pursuit of higher studies.
- Exhibit proficiency in interdisciplinary approach and conduct themselves in professional and ethical manner at all levels.
- Demonstrate attributes for need based learning and utilize their engineering skills and spirit of teamwork in social context.